Thursday, October 10, 2013

Digital Storytelling

Digital storytelling is an art and engages the viewer in the content versus merely sharing the information with them. I did some research for a class looking for some alternative presentation methods and focused my search on digital storytelling tools.  Below I have listed my top 4 along with a list of links to other resources.

Meograph


  

Capzles

Here is a link to an example of a Capzle for education - Capsule Example

Animoto 

Here is an example of a book trailer created using Animoto-Animoto Book Trailer

National Archives Digital Experience

 This site allows you to use resources from the National Digtial Archives to create a movie or poster.  Here is a quick example I created - Test Movie

Here is a list of other resources I have collected if you want to check out the other options available for digital storytelling - Digital Storytelling Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers Are Needed More Than Ever