Monday, October 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Resources and Ted-Ed Lessons

I can't believe it is already November.  Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I wanted to highlight a great resource to use in your classroom.  Scholastic has many great resources, but their Thanksgiving resource is filled with multimedia to help reach every learner.  Please visit my post from last year to see some of the great resources available.  This site contains resources for K-8.
My second resource this week is Ted-Ed.  I know many of you utilize TED talks in your classroom.  This site has designed lessons around these videos to help you integrate them even easier.  Check out Ted-Ed to browse the many great resources available.  Here is a great video to introduce Ted-Ed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers Are Needed More Than Ever